Founded in early 2018, Cultograph is a collective of cultural journalists representing several local publications and arts managers active in Egypt’s arts scene
Our mission is to create a vibrant link between arts field and cultural journalists as well as support all artists and artistic organizations through our network and exchange of knowledge.
· artistic management and promotion of artists from all fields;
· press conferences for the artists and artistic institutions;
· content development: press packages including press releases, portfolios of the artists and artistic organizations, promotional material, editing and translation, grant-writing, etc.
· organization of creative workshops for artists, cultural journalists, audiences, etc.
· support of the artists and cultural journalists with our extensive journalistic networks.
Supported by Vibe for Developing Arts, Cultograph also offers:
· music lessons (private lessons) and creative workshops
· access to professional rehearsal, recording and meeting rooms and their equipment · artistic event’s organization and production
· sound and light equipment
We invite all cultural players, cultural journalists, institutions, as well as all arts and culture lovers, to share with us their work and comments related to all fields of art.
If you are interested to join our network – in the capacity of a cultural journalist, an artist or an artistic institution – please do not hesitate to contact us.
Contact details: Mobile 01223275675
Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/cultograph